More information about many of these projects, including samples of the work, can be found on the Portfolio page.
March 2018 ARTICLE: Cambourne Church Lent Reflection
Short article written on behalf of Cambourne Church.
February 2018 SKETCH: The Shipping Forecast
Broadcast on Newsjack, Series 18, Episode 1, BBC Radio 4 Extra, Thursday 8th February 2018.
December 2017 BLOG POST: The True Meaning Of Christmas?
Written for www.eden.co.uk's Advent Reflection's series.
August 2017 POEM: I Am Cain (self-published via Tumblr)
200 line poem retelling the Cain and Abel story in Genesis in Terza Rima and Rhyme Royal.
November 2015 - December 2016 SONNET SEQUENCE: Fourteen³ (self-published via Tumblr)
196 sonnets on a range of subjects.
January 2015 - September 2015 PICTURE BOOK SERIES: Tales Of Bassily (self-published via Kindle Direct Publishing)
Series retelling parables and teachings of Jesus in a single shared universe. Currently removed from publication.
- September Two Princes and One Busy Day
- August Wanda Wanders Off
- June A Present For Richard and Morris
- May Flora's Gold Stars
- April Hazel And The Most Wonderful Clock In The World
- March Captain Rod Finds His Greatest Treasure
- February Ewen The Good
- January Princess Minnie And The Tiny Little Seed
November 2014 PICTURE BOOK: The Little Light (self-published via Kindle Direct Publishing)
Short Christmas story, loosely based on John 1. Currently removed from publication.
April - November 2012 INTERVIEW SERIES: Pillars Of The Community
Articles written for local magazine interviewing significant local figures.
- November David Jackson, PCSO (Page 16)
- September Jenny Mackay, Reserves Officer for Wildlife Trust BCN (Page 10)
- August Clayton Hudson, Outgoing Chairman of the Parish Council (Page 12)
- June Caroline Aldridge, Senior Librarian (Page 12)
- May Cath Hainsworth, Head Teacher (Page 12)
- April Peter Wood, Church Minister (Page 12)
February 2012 - August 2014 EDITORIAL TEAM: Cambourne Crier
Editing contributed articles, including occasional compositing of entire magazine.
Spring 2010 SHORT STORY: Town And Gown
Runner up (over 18s category) in the Transition Tales Short Story Competition 2010, organised by Transition Cambridge.